There exists no shame while admitting that you want bigger breasts. Even though it might be tricky to get bigger breasts without breast surgery, help is on the way. In case you want to have bigger breasts, you can do some breast exercises, try some medical devices, or even work to make your breasts look bigger, if you are willing to know how to get bigger breasts without breast surgery.
Doing Exercises for bigger breasts without breast surgery
1. Do some push-ups. Doing these are not only great exercise for your triceps, but they can as well strengthen the pectoral muscles that are located below the breasts. Because doing too many push-ups at once might strain your arms, start by doing just 2 or 3 sets of 10 push-ups in one day, in case you are already physically strong. If the push-ups are actually new to you, you should start with 2 sets of 5 and work your way up. As you are becoming a push-up pro, you can as well push yourself to do even more each and every day. Here we explain how to do a push-up
- You should start with your stomach on the floor and your hands directly below your shoulders.
- In a slow way push your body upwards into the plank position by pushing against the ground until your arms straighten as you rise onto your toes.
- Lower yourself down to the ground without letting your stomach touch the floor and lift yourself up again.
- In case this proves too challenging, start off by doing push-ups while keeping your knees and lower legs on the floor. This one is actually still a great workout for your pecs.
2. Lift some dumbbells. You should go to a gym and work with a trusted spotter if you’re new to this process. This one is yet another great exercise that can help strengthen your pectoral muscles and everything you have to do is find some dumbbells that are heavy enough to have an impact but not so heavy that they cause strain, somewhere around 7-12 pounds, and then raise them in the air. You might as well just do this exercise at home without a workout bench. Here we have how to do it:
- First hold the dumbbells in both your hands with your hands resting on your thighs while your palms should be facing downward.
- Lift these up in the air while also keeping your hands straight, with your arms slightly bent.
- Once the dumbbells are being raised above your head, in a gentle way lower them to your sides and repeat.
- You might as well think of this maneuver as mimicking the movements of a pushup while being on your back.