We all love our hot cup of coffee, especially at the beginning of the new day. yet, not all of you are aware that its consumption also brings various health benefits. It can boost your metabolism and give you more energy for the day.
Also, only a few know that you can transform your favorite morning brew into a metabolism booster and a potent fat burner! All you need to do is to add several ingredients to your coffee, and it will help you burn extra pounds without changing your diet or lifestyle!
Here is how to use these natural ingredients and boost your metabolism while drinking your coffee:
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, natural
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, natural
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, organic (optional!).
- 1/2 cup raw honey (leave it out if you do not like your coffee sweet).
Mix these ingredients together in a glass jar, and store it in the fridge.
Every morning, you should add a teaspoon or two of the mixture to your freshly brewed coffee, stir well, and drink it! Enjoy!
1. Coconut oil is a real natural miracle which has a wide range of uses. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, which are immediately sent to the liver by the digestive system, and are either converted to energy or ketone bodies, and not in fat. It sets the metabolism to burn fat faster and more efficiently
The burning process of fats is significantly affected by minerals and vitamins, so honey can be of great help, as this gift of nature contains them in high amounts, and prevents any mineral or vitamin deficiencies.
2. Honey is abundant in sugar, but a natural one, which is needed for energy. Moreover, it is rich in vitamin B6, folate, vitamin C, niacin, and riboflavin, as well as numerous minerals, such as iron, calcium, sodium, zinc, potassium, and phosphorus.
Honey has been scientifically confirmed to be able to lower stress and regulate blood cholesterol levels. Use raw honey only.
3. Cinnamon is an extremely beneficial, anti-inflammatory agent which fights inflammation in the body, and due to its antioxidant properties, neutralizes the damage caused by free radicals.
Cinnamon boosts the blood sugar metabolism and thus lowers blood sugar levels. It prevents the accumulation of fat in the body as it supports the conversion of sugar into energy. The best cinnamon types are Ceylon and Cassia.